We push to deliver outstanding products and services to you. We value your business and, more importantly, your loyalty. We recognize that privacy is an important issue. We have developed this Policy to explain our practices regarding the personal data we collect from you or about you, on this site or via other written or verbal communications, how we use that data, and about your privacy rights.
Our Privacy Promise
- To ensure your data is safe and private.
- We will not sell your data.
We only collect and process your personal data when we have a good reason to do so, and only the data that we need in the process of normal business operations. The reasons for collecting data and processing your data are as follows:
- Consent – you have given us permission to use your data in a certain way.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract – we need to use your data in the course of normal business with you, to provide you with goods and services.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation – where we have to provide the data to the police or other authority to comply with the law.
- Necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests as assessed and pursued by us, except where such interests are overridden by your interests, rights, or freedoms – this includes providing you with marketing, but would also include preventing fraud or other crime or collecting and recovering goods and money owed to us.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
We will only share your personal data with trusted third-party suppliers and legitimate agencies:
- Agents and advisers who we use to help run your customer accounts and services, collect what you owe, and explore new ways of doing business.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators, and other authorities.
- Credit reference agencies.
- Fraud prevention agencies.
- Companies you ask us to share your data with.
Where We Store Your Data And How We Protect It
Personal data stored or processed electronically is either kept within the EEA, or may be transferred internationally, but only by a secure means to a trusted third party with who we have a contractual arrangement, which requires them to demonstrate and maintain appropriate safeguards and an adequate level of protection, recognized and comparable to that required within the EEA.
Trusted third-party providers outside of the EEA include Google LLC.
All physical media is securely retained by
How Long We Will Keep Your Data
We will keep your data for as long as is reasonably necessary. This is dependent upon the nature of the data provided.