These Terms & Conditions, as well as any and all Agreements, are referred to as The terms “Customer”, “You”, and “You’re” refer to you, the individual who is browsing our website and making a purchase. Our company is referred to as “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer.
For our customers who export goods out of the country, the following terms apply:
- The minimum Export spend is $80.
- If the goods are to be VAT Exempt, they must be collected by a reputable shipper, who must provide us with a Collection Note and Bill of Laden for Air Freight or Shipment Certificate for Sea Freight.
- We accept cash, bank transfers & debit cards only as a method of payment.
- Bank transfer funds must reflect in our bank account before we are able to release goods to you.
- Goods must be collected by the shipper within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Full payment must be received by our company. before goods can be released to Freight Agent.
These Terms & Conditions form part of the Agreement between the Customer and Ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a sale indicates your understanding, agreement to, and acceptance, of the full Terms & Conditions contained herein. Your Statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.